If you are interested in a job, what is the most relevant information for you? Salary? Location? Working hours? Promotion? Before applying for a job you will have to find out about these things.
CEOLS is hiring a new homestay sponsor. Homestay is a form of tourism or study abroad program that allows the visitor to rent a room from a local family to better learn the local lifestyle as well as improve their language ability. CEOLS wants to start a homestay program both in Falmouth and Tenby. Lola is calling about the job. Listen to the telephone conversation between Lola and Serena.
|Unidad 1 – Tema 3 – Podcast number 3
Now, answer the following questions.
- What is Lola’s current job?
- How many open positions are there at CEOLS at the moment?
- Lola is only interested in the positions in Falmouth. True or false?
- She is an assistant conference manager.
- Three. Homestay sponsor and two adminstrative positions .
- False. She is happy to live in Wales if she has a job there.